Vrsar's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the camping, restaurants and beaches. Visitors who travel to this cosy, welcoming and seaside city can discover its cycling, boating and bars.
- There are 9 Vrsar hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Vrsar
- Camping, cycling and a marina are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Vrsar Harbour, Aquacolors Porec, and Rovinj Harbour
- The the sea, beaches and parks provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Dusan Dzamonja Sculpture Park, Brulo Beach, and Katarina Island
Getting around Vrsar
There are many transport options in Vrsar. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Vrsar
With 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Vrsar, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 6 hotels ranging from GBP 46 to GBP 117 per night.
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
- Maistra Apartments Belvedere
- Mobile Homes Valkanela
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Maistra Riva Apartments Vrsar
- Hotel Pineta
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Maistra Apartments Belvedere with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Mobile Homes Valkanela and Maistra Riva Apartments Vrsar are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Vrsar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Vrsar each year