Search Hotels in Pluak Daeng
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Pluak Daeng
Visiting Pluak Daeng
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Pluak Daeng has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Pluak Daeng
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Pluak Daeng each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pluak Daeng?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pluak Daeng, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Pluak Daeng?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pluak Daeng?
Pluak Daeng Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pluak Daeng by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pluak Daeng Airports
- Accommodation near Pluak Daeng Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pluak Daeng
- Choose Your Pluak Daeng Hotel Style
- Search Pluak Daeng Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pluak Daeng
- Hotels Near Pluak Daeng, Pattaya
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends