Search Hotels in Piscataway, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Visitors to Piscataway are sure to enjoy the restaurants, university setting and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games and festivals. Top sights around the area include Staten Island Mall and Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall.
- You'll find 109 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Somerset
- The closest major airport is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Piscataway
The city's cultural venues include Circle Playhouse and East Jersey Old Town Village. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Rutgers University, Busch Campus is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Johnson Park and High Point Solutions Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Piscataway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Embassy Suites Piscataway - Somerset - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Motel 6 Piscataway - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities.
- Radisson Hotel Piscataway-Somerset - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with in-room LCD TVs. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Staten Island Mall, located 16 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, which is 17.5 mi/28.2 km away.
Dressing for Piscataway
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of -5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Piscataway is 1242 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Piscataway?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Piscataway, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Piscataway?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Piscataway?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Piscataway?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Piscataway?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Piscataway?
Piscataway Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Piscataway by Star Rating
- Hotels near Piscataway Airports
- Accommodation near Piscataway Attractions
- More accommodation types in Piscataway
- Choose Your Piscataway Hotel Style
- Search Piscataway Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Piscataway
- Hotels Near Piscataway, Somerset
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends