Families enjoy visiting Hillsborough though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, temples and shopping.
- You'll find 109 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Somerset
- The closest major airport is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 7 mi (11.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hillsborough
The picturesque setting of Duke Farms and Duke Farms exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Duke Island Park and Colonial Park in the area.
Here's a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hillsborough - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Hillsborough
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hillsborough is 1204 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C