Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bridgewater, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This cosy city also attracts tourists with its baseball games and shopping.
- You'll find 113 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Somerset
- The closest major airport is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgewater
The picturesque setting of Duke Island Park and Washington Valley Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Bridgewater Commons is a favourite for retail therapy. While baseball fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at TD Bank Ballpark.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bridgewater. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bridgewater - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bridgewater Marriott - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Hilton Garden Inn Bridgewater - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting around Bridgewater
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Bridgewater Station. Bridgewater may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bridgewater
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -6°C at night
- About 1203.70 millimetres of rain falls on Bridgewater each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C