Families will find kid-friendly activities in Phoenixville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, riverfront and bars. King of Prussia Mall, Please Touch Museum and Plymouth Meeting Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 849 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 23 mi (37 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Phoenixville
A favourite place to visit in the city is The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks. Additionally, in the area you'll find King of Prussia Mall and Please Touch Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Phoenixville. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Valley Forge/Oaks - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- French Creek Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Plymouth Meeting Mall, 13 mi/20.9 km from the city centre, and Fairmount Park, which is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) away.
Dressing for Phoenixville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- About 1187 millimetres of rain falls on Phoenixville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C