Worst hotel ever.
This hotel was a huge disappointment. The paint was peeling on the walls, baseboards were separating and falling off, bloodstained carpet, cracked, broken and uncomfortable leather furniture, uncomfortable bed/bedding, and overloaded electrical outlets that looked like a fire hazard. The "air conditioning" felt more like evaporative cooling, it was very muggy and musty smelling. The bathroom sink faucet was difficult to turn on/off, it took a lot of muscle. The bathtub faucet dripped all weekend. The bathtub drain was blackened and rusted, it looked like it was rotting. The showerhead had very little pressure, and it was dirty so the spray went in many directions. The bathroom ceiling was covered in what looked like black mold, it's hard to see in the pictures how much of the ceiling was covered with it. The overall feeling of the room was dark and dirty. The "Jacuzzi" was as warm as yesterday's bathwater, and only one jet worked. The Jacuzzi and pool were both filled with silt and leaves and other debris, I never put more than a foot inside either one.