- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Arion Panoramic Suite, Sea View
Arion Room, Sea View
Nafsika Room, Sea View
Nafsika Garden Suite, Private Pool, Sea View
Arion Junior Suite, Pine View
Arion Junior Suite, Sea View
Arion Room, Pine View
Nafsika Suite, Terrace, Private Pool, Sea View
Arion Riviera Suite, Sea View
Nafsika Garden Room, Sea View
Arion Presidential Suite, Sea View
Nafsika Suite, 1 Bedroom, Sea View
Nafsika Ambassador Suite, Private Pool, Sea View
Arion Royal Suite, Sea View
Arion Suite, 1 Bedroom, Sea View
Bungalow, Sea View
Bungalow Suite, Private Pool, Garden View
Bungalow Suite, Sea View
Bungalow Suite, Private Pool, Sea View
Bungalow, Garden View
Bungalow, Private Pool, Sea View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Arion)
About this area
Located in Vari-Voula-Vouliagmeni, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens is in the entertainment district and on a private beach. Port of Piraeus and Alimos Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Monastiraki Flea Market and Glyfada Shopping District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Panathenaic Stadium or Faliro Sports Pavilion Arena.
- Astir Beach - 7 min walk
- Vouliagmeni Spa Lake - 8 min drive
- Glyfada Shopping District - 14 min drive
- Glyfada Golf Club of Athens - 18 min drive
- Glyfada Beach - 18 min drive
- Kolymvitirio Station - 14 min drive
- Piraeus White Station - 25 min drive
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pelagos – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering Greek cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on selected days.
- Helios – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Mercato – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on selected days.
- Taverna 37 – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering Greek cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Westin Athens Hotel
- Four Seasons Astir Athens
- Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens Hotel
- Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens Vari-Voula-Vouliagmeni
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything about our stay was perfect. The staff anticipates your needs it seems. Absolutely fantastic