- The Van Buren
- 4 min drive
- Phoenix Art Museum
- 4 min drive
- Jack in the box
- 20 min walk
- Jack In The Box
- 2 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Knights Inn Phoenix at N Black Canyon Hwy is located in Phoenix. Old Town and Mill Avenue District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Desert Botanical Garden and Papago Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Talking Stick Resort Arena or Chase Field.Visit our Phoenix travel guide
- The Van Buren - 4 min drive
- Phoenix Art Museum - 4 min drive
- Comerica Theatre - 5 min drive
- Heard Museum - 5 min drive
- Phoenix Convention Center - 5 min drive
- Roosevelt - Central Ave Station - 4 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Jack in the box - 20 min walk
- Jack In The Box - 2 min drive
- Burger Shoppe - 3 min drive
- Irma's Kitchen - 3 min drive
- Taqueria El Chino - 3 min drive
About this property
Knights Inn Phoenix at N Black Canyon Hwy
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Knights Inn Fairground-Phoenix Hotel
- Knights Inn Fairground-Phoenix
- Phoenix Travel Lodge
- Knights Inn Phoenix at N Black Canyon Hwy Hotel
- Knights Inn Phoenix at N Black Canyon Hwy Phoenix
- Knights Inn Phoenix at N Black Canyon Hwy Hotel Phoenix
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was a nitemare. Next to a strip club, i believe the people working here take whatever cash the homeless offer and allow them to stay in the rooms when they are vacant. Disgusting and dirty nothing worked, cigarette burns all over, stains everywhere. Truly appalling. Had it not been late after driving many hours i would have slept in my car.