Search Hotels in Phenix City, AL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 29 Oct 2020
Visiting Phenix City
Visitors to Phenix City are sure to enjoy the riverfront, restaurants and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and live music. A top sight in the area is Columbus Civic Center.
- You'll find 155 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Auburn - Opelika
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Phenix City
Columbus Civic Center is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Columbus Georgia Convention & Trade Center and National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Phenix City. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Phenix City - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City - Columbus - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free parking.
- Quality Inn Phenix City Columbus - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and WiFi.
Dressing for Phenix City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 1259 millimetres of rain falls on Phenix City each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Phenix City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Phenix City, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Phenix City?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Phenix City?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Phenix City?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Phenix City?
Phenix City Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Phenix City by Star Rating
- Hotels near Phenix City Airports
- Accommodation near Phenix City Attractions
- More accommodation types in Phenix City
- Choose Your Phenix City Hotel Style
- Search Phenix City Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Phenix City
- Hotels Near Phenix City, Alabama
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends