Search Hotels in Columbus
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Columbus, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its museums, riverfront and entertainment. A top sight in the city is Columbus Civic Center.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodation options in Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Columbus
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center, Coca-Cola Space Science Center and Columbus Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Peachtree Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Columbus Civic Center and Columbus Georgia Convention & Trade Center.
In Phenix City, there are 71 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Columbus / South - Fort Benning - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus at Northlake - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus GA - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Columbus
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Columbus gets about 1260.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Columbus?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Columbus, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Columbus?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Columbus?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Columbus?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Columbus?
What's the best golf hotel in Columbus?
Columbus Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Columbus by Star Rating
- Hotels near Columbus Airports
- Accommodation near Columbus Attractions
- More accommodation types in Columbus
- Choose Your Columbus Hotel Style
- Search Columbus Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Columbus
- Hotels Near Columbus, Georgia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends