Visiting Phang Nga Coast
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Phang Nga Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Khao Lak Beach, Nang Thong Beach and Bang Niang Beach.
- There are 218 hotels and other accommodation options in Phang Nga Coast
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 28.6 mi (46.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Phang Nga Coast
The city is notable for landmarks like Wat Prachathikaram, Shrine of King Heng Ling and Pilai Bridge. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Khao Lak Beach, Nang Thong Beach and Bang Niang Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Natai Beach and Khao Lak.
In Thai Mueang, there are 218 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Sarojin - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Chongfah Resort - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. This 4-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Khuk Khak Beach can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with deep soaking bathtubs. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Ao Phang Nga National Park, located 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Mai Khao Beach, which is 25.5 mi/41 km away.
Dressing for Phang Nga Coast
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Phang Nga Coast is 74 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C