Search Hotels in Phang Nga
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Feb 2018
Visiting Phang Nga
Visitors can enjoy all that Phang Nga has to offer including the temples, local tours and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Top sights in the city include Ao Phang Nga National Park and Ao Phang-nga National Park.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Phang Nga
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Phang Nga
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ao Phang Nga National Park, Ao Phang-nga National Park and Sa Nang Manora Waterfall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wat Tam Pueng Cave and Tham Sam Rock Art.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 34 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Phang Nga. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Baan Rim Nam Resort Muang Phang Nga is located 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Phang Nga can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Katathong Golf Resort & Spa is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Phang Nga features a golf course, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- The Sleep Phang-nga is located within 2.6 mi (4.2 km) of the city centre. This 3-star guesthouse in Phang Nga features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Khao Lak Beach, located 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city centre, and Nang Thong Beach, which is 21.2 mi (34.1 km) away.
Dressing for Phang Nga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Phang Nga gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Phang Nga?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Phang Nga, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Phang Nga?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Phang Nga?
Phang Nga Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Phang Nga by Star Rating
- Hotels near Phang Nga Airports
- Accommodation near Phang Nga Attractions
- More accommodation types in Phang Nga
- Choose Your Phang Nga Hotel Style
- Search Phang Nga Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Phang Nga
- Hotels Near Phang Nga, Phang Nga
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends