- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of H. Boutique Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located near the beach, H. Boutique Hotel is in Pattaya's Central Pattaya neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Pattaya Beach Road and Central Festival Pattaya are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pattaya Beach and Dongtan Beach. Mini Siam and Underwater World Pattaya are not to be missed.Visit our Pattaya travel guide
- Pattaya Beach Road - 5 min walk
- Pattaya Beach - 5 min walk
- Central Festival Pattaya - 5 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 8 min walk
- Royal Garden Plaza - 10 min walk
- Pattaya Station - 12 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 73 min drive
About this property
H. Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 200 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
From check-in to check-out a totally positive experience - I am back in Pattaya in April with my wife and will happily use again. Turned up an hour and a half before official check-in time of 2pm hoping to leave luggage safely and was welcomed to my room which happened to be ready. A short walk from the 10 baht songthaew routes so all key areas as far as Jomtien Beach readily and cheaply accessible.