Visiting Pathum Thani
Pathum Thani's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, golfing and shopping. Tucked away and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses and university.
- There are 5 Pathum Thani hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Pathum Thani
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Riverdale Golf and Country Club, Chuan Chuen Golf Club, and Muang Ake Vista Golf Course are favourite sights to visit
- Families come for attractions such as Fantasia Lagoon Water Park, Dream World, and Safari World
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Chatuchak Weekend Market, Future Park Rangsit and Central Plaza Chaengwattana
- The university setting is a big part of this city, and Rangsit University is worth a campus tour
Staying in Pathum Thani
With 7 hotels and other accommodations in Pathum Thani, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 10 to GBP 38 per night.
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Asias Boutique Club
- Kacha Resort
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Asias Boutique Club with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Pathum Thani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pathum Thani is 1388 millimetres