Visiting Lam Luk Ka
Lam Luk Ka's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the shopping, coffeehouses and restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its tours.
- There are 3 Lam Luk Ka hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre
Staying in Lam Luk Ka
For trips with large groups, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Asia Airport Hotel.
Dressing for Lam Luk Ka
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Lam Luk Ka gets about 1388 millimetres of rain per year