History buffs will enjoy a visit to Parrano, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the monuments, museums, and cathedrals. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, countryside city has to offer, including its restaurants, shopping, and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Parrano hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Parrano
- Wine tasting, ice skating, and going on safari are top activities, while sights to visit include Monte Vibiano Castle, Orvieto Underground, and Great Bath
- Notable for its historic sites, monuments, cathedrals, and landmarks such as Duomo di Orvieto, La Scarzuola, and St. Patrick's Well
- The countryside and glaciers provide a picturesque setting and Parco dei Sette Frati is one place worth a visit
Staying in Parrano
You might like Eremito, averaging GBP 232.77 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay.
Dressing for Parrano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September averages 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 824 millimetres of rain falls on Parrano each year