Visiting Citta della Pieve
Guests are sure to enjoy the a cathedral, restaurants and musicals in Citta della Pieve. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this cosy, welcoming city has to offer, including its bars, churches and flowers.
- There are 11 Citta della Pieve hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 27.4 mi (44 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Citta della Pieve
- Musicals and theatres are well-known in the area, and cultural attractions include Cesare Caporali Theater and La Scarzuola
- Notable for its a cathedral and landmarks to visit, including Oratory of Santa Maria dei Bianchi, Sanctuary of Madonna di Fatima, and Sanctuary of Mongiovino
- The natural setting of the flowers is picturesque, and places to visit include Great Bath, Terme Sant'Elena, and Monte Rufeno Nature Reserve
Getting around Citta della Pieve
Citta della Pieve has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Citta della Pieve Station.
Staying in Citta della Pieve
Looking for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You might like these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Casina Mazzuoli
- Hotel Vannucci
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Casina Mazzuoli with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel Vannucci has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Citta della Pieve
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 29°C, whereas the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Average annual rainfall for Citta della Pieve is 827 millimetres