Palaiochora's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers, but all guests will enjoy the gardens and beaches. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, cosy and seaside city has to offer, including its restaurants, spas and flowers.
- There are 10 Palaiochora hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Palaiochora
- The gardens, beaches and the sea provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Kedrodasos Beach, Elafonisi Beach, and Samaria Gorge
- Museum of the Acritans of Europe and Venetian Castle are a couple of favourite places to visit
- Also popular for its spas, flowers and shopping
Staying in Palaiochora
You may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Libyan Princess
- Aris Hotel
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Libyan Princess with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Aris Hotel has a 4 rating by guests.