Guests are sure to enjoy the castle and gardens in Osthoffen.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Osthoffen
- Popular cultural attractions include Alsatian Museum, L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum, and Tomi Ungerer Museum
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Covered Bridge, Our Lady of Strasbourg Cathedral, and Rohan Palace
Staying in Osthoffen
Looking for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might love Le Château d'Osthoffen.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Le Château d'Osthoffen with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Osthoffen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Osthoffen is 603 millimetres