Search Old Town Hotels, Benidorm
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Old Town
Visiting BenidormVisitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, beaches, and bars in Benidorm. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping, entertainment, and natural parks.
- There are 18 Benidorm hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Benidorm
- Taking an adventure tour is one of the top activities, while Malpas Beach, Guillermo Amor Municipal Stadium, and Cala del Tio Ximo Beach are favourite sights to visit
- Families come for the theme park and zoo, specifically attractions such as Aqualandia, Mundomar, and Aqua Natura
- Notable landmarks include Church of San Jaime and Santa Ana, Placa del Castell, and Mediterranean Balcony
- The beach, parks, and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Elche Park, Cala La Almadrava, and Cavall Peak and Morales Tower
Staying in BenidormWith 18 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Benidorm offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 12 hotels ranging from GBP 50 to GBP 177 per night. For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Hotel Voramar, averaging GBP 94.35 per night. You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique, averaging GBP 221.42/night
- Senabre Palais, averaging GBP 103.08/night
Dressing for Benidorm
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July through September averages 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Benidorm gets about 14 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Old Town?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Old Town, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Old Town?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Old Town?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Old Town?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Old Town?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Old Town?
What's the best luxury hotel in Old Town?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Old Town?
What's the best hotel in Old Town to be near historical sites?
Old Town Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Old Town by Star Rating
- Hotels near Old Town Airports
- Areas of Old Town
- Accommodation near Old Town Attractions
- More accommodation types in Old Town
- Choose Your Old Town Hotel Style
- Search Old Town Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Old Town
- Hotels Near Old Town, Benidorm
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends