Visiting Old Town Hastings
Guests will appreciate the aquarium, museums and parks in Old Town Hastings. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its beaches and shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 38.9 mi (62.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Old Town Hastings
- Known for its museums, whereas Fishermen's Museum, Shipwreck and Coastal Heritage Centre, and Old Town Hall Museum are some local cultural sights
- Attractions include East Hill Lift, Blue Reef Aquarium, and West Hill Lift
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Battle Abbey and Battlefield, Bodiam Castle, and Herstmonceux Castle
- The the sea, parks and beaches provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Smugglers Adventure, Alexandra Park, and Summerfields Woods
Staying in Old Town Hastings
You may appreciate The Old Town Guest House for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
The Old Town Guest House, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Old Town Hastings
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Old Town Hastings each year