Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Odessa has to offer. Top sights around the area include Leon's Centre and Kingston Waterfront.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Odessa
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Leon's Centre and Kingston Waterfront. You'll also find Invista Centre and Lake Ontario Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Odessa, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 16 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ambassador Hotel & Conference Centre is located 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Odessa. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kingston can enjoy access to a free water park and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Holiday Inn Kingston Waterfront is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from central Odessa. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kingston can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Kingston is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the centre of Odessa. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Kingston can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and WiFi.
Dressing for Odessa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -11°C
- About 37 millimetres of rain falls on Odessa each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -12°C