Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Oakham
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Oakham Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Oakham Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Oakham Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Oakham with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 9 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Kings Arms Inn is a dog-friendly inn, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star inn's restaurant and location.
- The White Horse Inn is a inn that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star inn's bar and location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Hambleton Hall. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
Planning your trip to Oakham
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Oakham is 21 mm
Exploring Oakham with your pet
Known for its gardens, Oakham has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Oakham Castle and Rutland Water Nature Reserve. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Woolsthorpe Manor. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets Corner Oakham, Whissendine Shop and Post Office (Mace) or Tails & Whiskers.