Search Hotels in Nuits-Saint-Georges
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2017
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 24 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 14 Feb 2020
Visitors to Nuits-Saint-Georges are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, bars and ski areas. Around the area, top sights include Chateau de Pommard, La Toison d'Or Shopping Center and Zenith Dijon.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Nuits-Saint-Georges
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuits-Saint-Georges
Favourite places to visit in the city include Louis Max Vineyard, Cassissium and Chateau d'Entre-Deux-Monts. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Pommard and La Toison d'Or Shopping Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Nuits-Saint-Georges. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Nuits Saint Georges - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis budget Nuits Saint Georges - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Kyriad Nuits-Saint-Georges - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Zenith Dijon, 15.6 mi/25.1 km from the heart of the city.
Getting around Nuits-Saint-Georges
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Nuits-St-Georges Station. Nuits-Saint-Georges might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Nuits-Saint-Georges gets about 711 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Nuits-Saint-Georges?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nuits-Saint-Georges, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Nuits-Saint-Georges?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Nuits-Saint-Georges?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Nuits-Saint-Georges?
What's the best accommodation in Nuits-Saint-Georges that's close to historical sites?
What's the best hotel for a trip to the slopes in Nuits-Saint-Georges?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Nuits-Saint-Georges?
Nuits-Saint-Georges Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Nuits-Saint-Georges by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nuits-Saint-Georges Airports
- Accommodation near Nuits-Saint-Georges Attractions
- More accommodation types in Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Choose Your Nuits-Saint-Georges Hotel Style
- Search Nuits-Saint-Georges Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Hotels Near Nuits-Saint-Georges, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends