Search Hotels in Dijon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2020
Where to stay in Dijon
Dijon Centre Ville
4.5/5Wonderful!(32 area reviews)
Unique features of Dijon Centre Ville include the gardens and historical sites. Make a stop by Museum of Fine Arts or Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy while you're exploring the area.
You'll enjoy the museums and churches in Old Town. You might want to make time for a stop at Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy or Museum of Fine Arts.
While visiting Centre Sud, you might make a stop by sights like Museum of Fine Arts and Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy.
Visitors to Dijon are sure to enjoy the gardens and sightseeing tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, cathedral and monuments. Top sights in the city include La Toison d'Or Shopping Center and Zenith Dijon.
- There are 271 hotels and other accommodation options in Dijon
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dijon
Cultural venues in the city include Zenith Dijon, Museum of Fine Arts and Magnin Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy, Liberation Square and Dijon Cathedral. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Darcy Square, Arquebuse Gardens and Port du Canal Park.
In Saint-Apollinaire, you can choose from 271 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Cour Berbisey - With a stay at this hotel in Dijon Centre Ville, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- La Résidence du Pré aux Clercs - Our customers like the dining options and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Dijon Centre Ville features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
- Le Petit Tertre - Chambres d'hotes - Guests staying at this bed & breakfast in Dijon Centre Ville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Dijon include La Toison d'Or Shopping Center.
Getting around Dijon
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Dijon-Porte-Neuve Station or Dijon Station. Dijon may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Dijon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Dijon is 695.60 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dijon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dijon, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Dijon?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Dijon?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Dijon?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Dijon?
What's the best luxury hotel in Dijon?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Dijon?
Dijon Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dijon by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dijon Airports
- Areas of Dijon
- Accommodation near Dijon Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dijon
- Choose Your Dijon Hotel Style
- Search Dijon Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dijon
- Hotels Near Dijon, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends