Search Nottingham Hotels, Portsmouth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2020
Pocket Guide: Nottingham
Visiting NottinghamVisitors will want to experience the sporting events, restaurants, and beaches in Nottingham. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping, basketball, and soccer.
- Though not directly in Nottingham, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional), 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Nottingham
- The beach, seaside, and riverfront provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Adams Point, Bellamy River Wildlife Management Area, and Bear Brook State Park
- While basketball and soccer fans may already know that sports is a top reason to visit, everyone can enjoy a game or event at New England Dragway
Getting around Nottingham
Nottingham has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Nottingham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nottingham is 1133 millimetres