Search Hotels in Northern Florida, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 20 Dec 2020
Where to stay in Northern Florida
Visiting Northern Florida
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Northern Florida, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, fun sporting events and university vibe. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights in the city include Hagen Cove, Steinhatchee Falls and Governor's Square Mall.
- There are 19707 hotels and other accommodation options in Northern Florida
- The closest major airport is in Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional), 52.7 mi (84.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Northern Florida
Cultural venues in the city include Florida Governor's Mansion, Florida Nature and Heritage Tourism Center and Cedar Key Museum State Park. Attractions like Silver Springs Nature Theme Park, Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens and Shipwreck Island Waterpark are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, Castillo de San Marcos and Daytona Beach Boardwalk.
In Tallahassee, you'll find 19707 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Amelia Schoolhouse Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and beach locale.
- The Daytona, Autograph Collection - Our customers like the helpful staff and walkable location at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- River Park Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Northern Florida include Hagen Cove, Steinhatchee Falls and Governor's Square Mall.
Getting around Northern Florida
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Madison Station, Tallahassee Station or Jacksonville Station. Northern Florida might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
More trip options
- Hotels in Northern Florida by Star Rating
- Hotels near Northern Florida Airports
- Areas of Northern Florida
- Accommodation near Northern Florida Attractions
- More accommodation types in Northern Florida
- Choose Your Northern Florida Hotel Style
- Search Northern Florida Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Northern Florida
- Hotels Near Northern Florida, Florida
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends