Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Newton Stewart
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Newton Stewart Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Newton Stewart Pet-Friendly Hotels
Newton Stewart Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Newton Stewart? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 7 that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Steam Packet Inn is a dog-friendly inn, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with 2 bars/lounges. Our customers appreciate this 2-star inn's bar and location.
- Pets are welcome at The Crown Hotel. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Glaisnock Guest House. This guesthouse provides guests with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 3-star guesthouse's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Newton Stewart
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Newton Stewart is 47 mm
Exploring Newton Stewart with your pet
Known for its port and hiking trails, Newton Stewart has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Wigtown Square and Glenluce Abbey. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Whithorn Priory.