Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Blue Reef Aquarium
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the beach, this hotel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Blue Reef Aquarium, Tynemouth Castle and St. Mary's Lighthouse. Seaton Delaval Hall and Blue Flames Sporting Club are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a conference centre are available at this smoke-free hotel. Self parking is free. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, a business centre and a meeting room are on-site.
All 69 properties offer free WiFi, electric kettles and TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find hairdryers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of A business centre and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square metres) include conference centres. Limited complimentary on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Windsor Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Billiards or pool table
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 69
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 0 per night )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Electric kettle
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Bazil Brasserie – This brasserie serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP8.50 for adults and GBP5.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP25.00
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Windsor Hotel Whitley Bay
- Windsor Whitley Bay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).