Visiting New Stanton
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in New Stanton, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include The Palace Theatre, Kennywood and Sri Venkateswara Temple.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Greensburg
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in New Stanton
The Palace Theatre, Kennywood and Sri Venkateswara Temple are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Living Treasures Animal Park and Monroeville Convention Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in New Stanton. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham New Stanton - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn New Stanton - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Motel 6 New Stanton, PA - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for New Stanton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for New Stanton is 1250 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C