Visitors to Donegal are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours. Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Fallingwater and The Palace Theatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Greensburg
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Donegal
Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Fallingwater and The Palace Theatre are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Living Treasures Animal Park and Fort Ligonier in the area.
Here's a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Donegal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Donegal is 1250 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C