Visitors to Ligonier are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and museums. Top sights around the area include Seven Springs Mountain Resort and The Palace Theatre.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Greensburg
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 21.7 mi (35 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ligonier
Notable city landmarks like Fort Ligonier and Compass Inn Museum might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Idlewild and SoakZone to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ligonier. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Campbell House B&B - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ramada by Wyndham Ligonier - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Seven Springs Mountain Resort, located 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the heart of the city, and The Palace Theatre, which is 16.8 mi/27 km away.
Dressing for Ligonier
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ligonier is 1250.70 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C