Overview of St. James Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Traditional Room, No Windows
Deluxe Room, Balcony, City View
About this area
Located in New Orleans's Central Business District neighbourhood, St. James Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. National World War II Museum and Mardi Gras World are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Superdome or Smoothie King Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping and golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Canal Street - 3 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 3 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 7 min walk
- National World War II Museum - 9 min walk
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 10 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 19 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Chophouse New Orleans — 1 min walk
- CHOPHOUSE NEW ORLEANS - 1 min walk
- Bon Ton Cafe - 1 min walk
- The Ruby Slipper Cafe - 2 min walk
- Mother's Restaurant - 2 min walk
About this property
St. James Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.90 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The building was very nice and the rate was fair. You are within walking distance of everything yet, it’s quiet considering. Both of us were very pleased overall and will be staying there when we return most likely.