The restaurant was nice. I paid extra money to have balcony and unfortunately, there was a wedding in the garden pool area with a live band that kept us up all night before our early morning return flights. We also had next door wedding guests return and were drunkenly fighting for an hour at least. I did complain to the front desk during the night and on check out. I talked to the manager on duty and she informed me that we would receive a refund for Saturday night. I never got a refund.
Overview of Maison Dupuy Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe King View (city or courtyard view)
Deluxe Room, Balcony
Deluxe 2 Double View (city or courtyard view)
About this area
Located in New Orleans's French Quarter neighbourhood, Maison Dupuy Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Jackson Square and City Park, while Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Superdome or Smoothie King Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Bourbon Street - 3 min walk
- Royal Street - 5 min walk
- Canal Street - 6 min walk
- Jackson Square - 7 min walk
- Saenger Theatre - 9 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 3 min drive
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Bistreaux — 1 min walk
- BISTREAUX - 1 min walk
- Fahy's Irish Pub - 1 min walk
- 700 Club - 2 min walk
- Rawhide - 3 min walk
About this property
Maison Dupuy Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 20.00 for adults, and USD 8.00 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was well kept and the courtyard was clean and looked amazing.