Search Hotels in Nebouzat
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2019
Pocket Guide: Nebouzat
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Nebouzat has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Nebouzat
- Place de Jaude and Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral are noteworthy landmarks
- Places such as Puy de Dome and Puy de Pariou exemplify the area's natural beauty
Staying in Nebouzat
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy Le Montania.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Le Montania with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Nebouzat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Nebouzat is 627 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Nebouzat?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nebouzat, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Nebouzat?
Nebouzat Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Nebouzat by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nebouzat Airports
- Accommodation near Nebouzat Attractions
- More accommodation types in Nebouzat
- Choose Your Nebouzat Hotel Style
- Search Nebouzat Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nebouzat
- Hotels Near Nebouzat, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends