Search Hotels in Aubiere
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2019
Visitors to Aubiere are sure to enjoy the restaurants. The walkable and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral, Place de Jaude and Puy de Dome.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Aubiere
- The closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Aubiere
A favourite place to visit in the city is Zenith d'Auvergne. In the area, you'll also find Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral and Place de Jaude.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Aubiere. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Hôtel Clermont Ferrand Sud Aubière - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Brit Hotel Essentiel Arverne Clermont Sud - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Campanile Clermont-Ferrand Sud - Aubières - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Top places to see in the area include Puy de Dome, located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre, and Puy de Pariou, which is 8.1 mi (13 km) away.
Dressing for Aubiere
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Aubiere gets about 633.80 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Aubiere?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Aubiere, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Aubiere?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Aubiere?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Aubiere?
What are some hotels with pools in Aubiere?
Aubiere Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Aubiere by Star Rating
- Hotels near Aubiere Airports
- Accommodation near Aubiere Attractions
- More accommodation types in Aubiere
- Choose Your Aubiere Hotel Style
- Search Aubiere Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Aubiere
- Hotels Near Aubiere, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends