Guests are sure to enjoy the skiing in Besse-et-Saint-Anastaise.
- There are 8 Besse-et-Saint-Anastaise hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Besse-et-Saint-Anastaise
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Domaine de ski alpin de Super-Besse, Superbesse, and La Bleue Ski Lift are favourite sights to visit
- Ferme Boinchoux and Musée du Ski are popular cultural attractions
Staying in Besse-et-Saint-Anastaise
With 9 hotels and other accommodations in Besse-et-Saint-Anastaise, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 6 hotels ranging from GBP 57 to GBP 79 per night.
You might prefer these highly rated properties for trips with large groups:
- Résidence Le Bois de la Reine
- Hôtel Restaurant Le Clos
You may enjoy one of these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- QUALYS-HOTEL Auberge de la Petite Ferme
- Club Belambra Super-Besse Le Chambourguet
A favourite with Expedia travellers is QUALYS-HOTEL Auberge de la Petite Ferme with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating, whereas Club Belambra Super-Besse Le Chambourguet and Résidence Le Bois de la Reine are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Besse-et-Saint-Anastaise
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Besse-et-Saint-Anastaise gets about 627 millimetres of rain per year