Poor quality and safety concern
Checking in we were assigned to a room, it had not been cleaned, mold in the bathroom and shower, and the floor in the bathroom near the toilet, disgusting. We were moved to another room, slight improvement. The room next to our room was loud and disruptive. At 330am contacted the front desk for assistance. The gentleman came to the room and requested the guests to quiet down. The guests assured the gentleman that they would, however, the noise and disruption continued until 530am. Our safety was our primary concern as well as the safety of the individuals in the room. We talked to staff about the situation each assuring us they would let the manager know. At the time of check out, the manager still had not been informed and there was no note explaining the situation in our electronic record.