Guests are sure to enjoy the parks and museums in Nagareyama.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Nagareyama
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Nagareyama City Museum, Tokyo National Museum, and Tokyo National Science Museum
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Issa Soju Memorial Hall, Tokyo Sky Tree, and Sensoji Temple
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Nagareyama City Sports Park, Nagareyamashi Sports Park, and Ueno Park
Getting around Nagareyama
There are many transport options in Nagareyama. Walk to a nearby metro station such as Nagareyama-Otakanomori Station, Nagareyama-centralpark Station or Minami-Nagareyama Station.
Dressing for Nagareyama
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 1580 millimetres of rain falls on Nagareyama each year