Guests are sure to enjoy the monuments in Monterroso.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Monterroso
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks, such as Santa Maria de Tarrio Parish and Church of San Nicolao of Portomarin
- Praza Maior and Museo Provincial are a couple of favourite places to visit in the area
Staying in Monterroso
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love Casa Roán.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Casa Roán with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Monterroso
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Monterroso is 924 millimetres