Search Hotels in Sarria
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Sarria are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers, cafes and bars. Top sights around the area include Praza Maior and Museo Provincial. In Sarria, there are 33 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sarria
Notable city landmarks like Church of Santiago de Barbadelo and Sarria Plaza might be worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Praza Maior and Museo Provincial.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sarria. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Oca Villa de Sarria - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Hotel Alfonso IX - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Getting around Sarria
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Sarria Station. Sarria may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sarria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- About 921 millimetres of rain falls on Sarria each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C