Search Samos Hotels, Galicia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2019
Pocket Guide: Samos
Guests will appreciate the gardens, restaurants and monuments in Samos. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 69.1 mi (111.3 km) from the city centre
Staying in Samos
You may appreciate Casa de Díaz for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Casa de Díaz, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Samos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 924 millimetres of rain falls on Samos each year