Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Silleda.
- There are 4 Silleda hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Silleda
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and Toxa Waterfalls is worth a visit
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and Obradoiro Square are a couple of favourite places to visit in the area
Staying in Silleda
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love Hotel Vía Argentum.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Vía Argentum with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Silleda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Silleda each year