Guests will want to experience the restaurants, gardens and churches in Arzua. This countryside city also attracts visitors with its walkable and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 5 Arzua hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Arzua
- Notable for its churches and landmarks to visit, such as Sanctuary of Our Lady O Corpino
- The countryside and gardens provide a picturesque setting and Toxa Waterfalls is one place worth visiting
Staying in Arzua
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate Casa Brandariz.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Casa Brandariz with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Arzua
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Arzua is 34 millimetres