Search Hotels in Meyrin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Meyrin, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, local tours and cafes. Around the area, top sights include Palexpo, Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum and United Nations European Headquarters.
- You'll find 129 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Meyrin
The city's cultural venues include Microcosm and Forum Meyrin Theatre. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Meyrin Commercial Centre is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are CERN and Alpine Garden.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Meyrin. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crowne Plaza Geneva - This 4.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Nash Pratik Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a free airport shuttle and concierge services.
- Movenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Palexpo, 1.8 mi/3 km from the heart of the city, and Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum, which is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away.
Getting around Meyrin
With so many ways to get around, seeing Meyrin is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Vaudagne Tram Stop, Forumeyrin Tram Stop and Meyrin-Graviere Tram Stop. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Meyrin Station or Meyrin Zimeysa Station.
Dressing for Meyrin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 853.50 millimetres of rain falls on Meyrin each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C