Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Geneva hotel in Downtown Geneva, near Bourg-de-Four Square
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.See details
Located in Downtown Geneva, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of The Library In English, Bourg-de-Four Square, and Saint-Pierre Cathedral. Jet d'Eau Fountain and Reformation Wall Monument are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and valet parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 45 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, LED TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1500 square feet (139 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 139
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1872
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Windows Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Leopard Bar - This bar specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 110.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 50 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 100 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 37 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 180 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 45 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 50 per pet, per night (maximum CHF 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 110.00 per night
- D ANGLETERRE GENEVA
- D ANGLETERRE Hotel GENEVA
- Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva
- Hotel d'Angleterre
- d'Angleterre Geneva
- Hotel d Angleterre
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel d'Angleterre Geneva is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.