Search Hotels in Geneva Old Town, Geneva
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Geneva Old Town, Geneva
Visiting Geneva Old Town
Geneva Old Town is an historic neighbourhood that travellers like for its lakeside setting and shopping. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Saint-Pierre Cathedral and Bourg-de-Four Square. Book a hotel in Geneva Old Town and start exploring everything in and around Geneva.
Staying in Geneva Old Town
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Geneva Old Town, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Hôtel Les Armures: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Saint-Pierre Cathedral. Our guests enjoy the hotel's breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Hôtel de La Cigogne: 4.5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar/lounge, steps from Saint-Pierre Cathedral. Expedia travellers like this hotel's helpful staff.
- Hotel Bel'Espérance: 2.5-star hotel with free breakfast, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi, steps from Bourg-de-Four Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Geneva Old Town might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Geneva. Plainpalais is a neighbourhood well regarded for its shopping, historic landmarks and restaurants. With 4 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- La Cour des Augustins: 4-star hotel with a health club, a sauna and a steam room, 10-minute walk from Reformation Wall Monument. Our guests enjoy the hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Tiffany: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 7-minute walk from Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Home Swiss Hotel: 4-star hotel with a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 6-minute walk from Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and central location.
Exploring This Geneva Neighbourhood
Browse the collections at International Museum of the Reformation, Espace Rousseau or Barbier-Mueller Archeology Museum in Geneva Old Town. Saint-Pierre Cathedral and Bourg-de-Four Square are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Plainpalais, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. Think about a stop by Museum of Ethnography Geneva, Flea Market of Plainpalais and Patek Philippe Watch Museum during your stay.
Getting Around Geneva Old Town and the Greater Geneva Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? Molard Tram Stop is the closest metro station.