Search Hotels in Menlo Park, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 25 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 14 Nov 2020
Visiting Menlo Park
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Menlo Park, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, university vibe and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens and cafes. Around the area, top sights include Stanford Shopping Center, Shoreline Park and Computer History Museum.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodation options in Menlo Park
- The closest major airport is in Palo Alto, CA (PAO-Santa Clara County), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Carlos, CA (SQL), 5.6 mi (9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Menlo Park
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Bedwell Bayfront Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Menlo College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Facebook Campus and United States Geological Survey.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Menlo Park. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Red Cottage Inn & Suites - This 3-star hotel in West Atherton features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Rosewood Sand Hill - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Nia, Autograph Collection - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable, quiet rooms and room size.
Top places to visit in the area include Stanford Shopping Center, located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city centre, and Shoreline Park, which is 5.1 mi/8.2 km away.
Getting around Menlo Park
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Menlo Park Station. Menlo Park might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Menlo Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Menlo Park gets about 505 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Menlo Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Menlo Park, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Menlo Park?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Menlo Park?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Menlo Park?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Menlo Park?
What's the best luxury hotel in Menlo Park?
What's the best boutique hotel in Menlo Park?
Menlo Park Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Menlo Park by Star Rating
- Hotels near Menlo Park Airports
- Areas of Menlo Park
- Accommodation near Menlo Park Attractions
- More accommodation types in Menlo Park
- Choose Your Menlo Park Hotel Style
- Search Menlo Park Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Menlo Park
- Hotels Near Menlo Park, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends