Visitors can enjoy all that Mayfield has to offer including the beaches, seafood restaurants and coffee shops. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Cavendish Beach.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Mayfield
- The closest major airport is in Charlottetown, PEI (YYG), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mayfield
Cavendish Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Green Gables Heritage Place and Shining Waters Family Fun Park in the area.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Cavendish Memotree Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Mayfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 4°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -14°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -10°C as the night-time average
- Mayfield gets about 1174 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -12°C